Tuesday, September 10, 2013

One day...

One day, you'll realize you lost a diamond because you were too busy fucking stones.



Harsh, I know. And so is he. I wonder how many guys or girls are there who are like him. Self absorbed and selfish. I woke up today and realized I just have had enough! If you aren't man enough to make us work and leave everything to me, I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of everything, I wish I could still fight for us but I can't. I just can't. And today when I knew you started talking with other girls, you just blew it. 

You're keeping me because you're so selfish. You want me to yourself and yet you're still looking for the things I lack on other people. Well guess what, go on and leave me for that girl who got that 20% that I don't have. One day, you'll realize that she doesn't have the 80% that I have. But I will already be with the man who knows, I hope.

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment