Sunday, September 1, 2013

How Long Can You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You?


One of the hardest things in life is loving someone who doesn't love you back. You give your all but it's still not enough. And it will never be enough, you know why? Because they do not feel the same way as you do. No matter what you do, you cannot force someone to love you the way you wanted to be loved. Why do I know? Because I've been there. Perhaps I may still be in this situation. I can't find the words to say goodbye, as the song goes.



It's hard because you want to fight, you want to continue but even if you remind them of a hundred ways on why you love them, they give you a thousand reasons why you should give up.

You may call someone stupid to stick with this kind of feelings or relationship and I may agree but you can never tell someone to stop loving the one they love just as much as you cant ask someone to love you.

I don't know where this story will go but hopefully, like all fairytales, I will have my happy ever after in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment