Thursday, August 15, 2013

How Do I Stop Myself From Loving Someone Too Much?

So how do you stop yourself from loving someone too much? Love yourself even more. Loving someone too much and if that someone doesn't love you the way you wanted to be loved, we often mistaken them from not really loving us. Relationships always have that one partner who loves their partner much more than you can imagine ( I know because I'm like that lol).

If you're too busy thinking how you can stop loving someone when that someone doesn't even think of leaving you or the likes, stop worrying and enjoy the relationship. The problem about being human is we tend to worry too much. We go on all negative and our brain creates these worst scenes and bam, you're starting a fight with you girlfriend or boyfriend. If only people would stop worrying and start enjoying then life would be much easier and happier!

I was always the jealous type! Take note of "WAS" because I am no longer the jealous, possessive and hands-on girlfriend that I was when I was younger. All day texting of where are you's or what are you doing or who's with you are no longer in the picture. Now it's okay that I cannot talk with my partner for a day but we just make sure to leave a message for each other letting each other know where we are and what are we doing and why we cannot go online or send messages.

So for all the jealous types out there, breathe, relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment