Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Hardest Part of Falling in Love is....



Moving on from the love you always thought would last.

When he said "But I want you to move on", I knew right then and there, there was no hope for us anymore. At least for now. Yes, i'm still hoping one day, our paths will cross again and if the love is still there, we can give this another shot. But for now, it's goodbye for me and him.

I do not enjoy the moving on part. It's the hardest for me. Because I get used to talking to him, spending time with him and basically do everything with him, it pains me to do all of it alone. I effin hate how all the songs reminds me of him. I told him i'm gonna stop crying until I run dry, but i'm still soaked and hurt. 

I miss him. I miss you.

Perhaps I'm gonna miss him even more but I will learn to live without him and just love him from a distance. It made me think, does he think of me? Is he reminded of me even for a second when he hears our music? Or did he totally forget about me? I will be posting videos and lyrics to reflect all my feelings so be prepared in my heartache songs ^_^

- Frosty's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment