Friday, August 9, 2013

When Your Man Ignores You, What Would You Do?



I have this feeling he's been ignoring me. I know. I can feel it. I hate having to feel this way but I cannot continue on pushing myself to him. It's tiring to always initiate the conversation, to always find things to talk about just so the conversation won't go stale. I mean, I know you're going through something but is it hard to just tell me to back the hell off rather than ignoring me. Also, next time you have a problem tell me so I will not think you're ignoring me again. Hard thing about you guys is the fact that you shut us out when you're going through something. You always feel that you don't need us but there's really nothing wrong in admitting you need help. But for now, I'm seriously pissed of with one of the male species. Yes, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment