Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life After Love. Are You Still Alive After the Heartbreak?

Dear Miss Beauitch,

He messaged me today, he said "Life is so different when you're not in it". I miss him, terribly. Infact I'm crying again while writing this. It's sooooooo hard to move on. Everything is so different without him by my side. Even the flowers aren't so beautiful in my sight and the sun doesn't energize me the way it did before. The first few days of moving on is very hard, much harder than I thought. He's far, but he has always been in my heart.

I wonder when will I stop crying for him. I wonder when will I get over this hearteache. I wonder when will the flowers smell good again. I wonder when the sun will shine on my face again. I wonder if he thinks of me as often as I do. I don't mind if he doesn't, but when it snows, i hope he does. I hope.

One day, I can face the world with a smile, but for today, I'll cry my heart out.

I miss you Frosty. So much. So damn much.

Always love you,
Frosty's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment